You can become the Master of the Mixer, the Rambo of your Range, the Queen or King of the Cuisinart!
If your idea of cooking involves opening a box, can, or bag, this option is for you! Learn how to select and prepare just the right foods for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Too busy to cook? Learn how to plan ahead, what foods work well to freeze, and how to store prepared meals.
- Do you have fussy eaters in your house? Learn how to make meals that even the pickiest family member will love!
- With private, one-on-one lessons, you will learn knife skills, sauté techniques, and so much more!
- Think of this as your Personal Trainer for the kitchen! You will do the work under the expert eye of Fitness Chef Linda. Go from a no-star cook to a 5-star gastronomic whiz!
If you need to prepare a meal for more than just your family, Fitness Chef Linda will guide and help you through the process. If you need wine pairing, she will assist with that as well.
- Themes ~ planning a luau, kids party, dim sum or country-centric get-together? I can help you tailor your theme and advise on menu ideas. I can help with the prep and execution of the entire meal
- “My husband invited his parents/boss/poker buddies over! What do I do??” Chef Linda will be your meal mentor, and assist with menu selection, shopping, prep and execution.
Prices start at $95 for one hour. $100 deposit required
Food costs and shopping trips extra